Durable, stiff, and capable of withstanding harsh temperatures, HDPE bottles are commonly used for packaging food, beverages, and household products. HDPE bottles can be recycled in a variety of ways, but to ensure complete sustainability of the container, the label must be recyclable as well.
- Compatible with the current HDPE recycling process
- Comply with the Critical Guidance Protocol established by The Association of Plastic Recyclers (APR)
- Enable recycling, without compromising performance or aesthetics
- Compatible with existing label application and filling equipment
Pressure sensitive labels
- White and clear rigid and semi-conformable films
- Paired with rPET liners (30% to 90% post-consumer recycled)
Your choice of shrink sleeve can greatly impact the HDPE recycling stream. Full coverage shrink sleeves may impact optical sorting at recycling facilities, causing the bottle to be incorrectly sorted as PET. Thus, the ideal solution for sustainability is a perforated shrink sleeve, which can be removed by the consumer prior to recycling.
Perforated shrink sleeves provide 100% bottle coverage, allowing for increased graphics and giving your product better shelf appeal. Their flexibility also means you can order multiple SKUs for enhanced variety.
- White and clear PET shrink films
Ready to Get Started?
Begin working with Brook + Whittle on your next product.