Strong yet lightweight, PET bottles are a popular choice for packaging in many industries including food, beverage, and health + beauty. To ensure recycled PET plastic makes it back into packaging, we need solutions that decrease contaminants and ease the load on recyclers, not just delay the journey to the landfill.
- Enable PET bottle recycling and keep quality PET circulating
- Recognized by The Association of Plastic Recyclers (APR)
- Enhance recyclability, without compromising performance or aesthetics
- Compatible with existing label application and filling equipment
Pressure sensitive labels
Our GreenLabel™ pressure sensitive solution for PET pairs polypropylene film with a recyclable wash-off adhesive. Our films are printed with approved alternative inks to create a completely sustainable labeling solution.
These labels are designed to work with the current recycling system, allowing the label to cleanly release from the PET flake, and yield higher quality PET for the recycler. This recycled PET can then be recovered and processed into new, clear packaging.
- White, clear, and metalized rigid and semi-conformable films
- Paired with rPET liners (30% to 90% post-consumer recycled)
Our shrink sleeve solutions for PET utilize our GreenLabel™ ink technology, a system that completely washes off the ground shrink flakes during the PET washing process.
These shrink sleeve labels will separate cleanly from PET flakes during the recycling process. The label’s ink will also release from the PET shrink film, allowing both the label and PET flakes to be recovered. This increases post-consumer recycling yield and ultimately diverts more packaging waste from landfills.
- clear and white PET shrink film
Ready to Get Started?
Begin working with Brook + Whittle on your next product.